Some users have reported that when they are trying to remove a Bluetooth Device, Windows 10 won’t let them remove the Bluetooth Device. If you are facing this problem, you do not worry as here are working fixes for the problem.
Fix 1 – Using Control Panel
1. Search Control Panel in Search Box and Click on the Control panel Icon to Open Control Panel.
2. Click on view Devices & Printers.
3. Right Click on the device and Choose remove device from the context menu.
If it still keep reappearing when you turn on Bluetooth. Try the Next Fix given below.
Fix 2 – Using Device Manager
1. Press Windows keys + R together to Open RUN command box.
2. Write devmgmt.msc in it and Click OK.
3. Click on View Tab and Choose Show Hidden Devices.
4. In Device manager expand bluetooth.
5. Right Click and Choose Uninstall device for the device you want to remove.
Note that there may be one or more entries for the device you want to remove. Remove every item associated with the device.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.