Are you seeing “Task Manager is disabled by your administrator” message when you are trying to open Task Manager on your computer? If you are indeed facing this issue, don’t worry. This can be solved in few easy steps.
Fix- Change Group Policy settings on your computer-
To solve this problem follow these steps on your computer-
1. Press Windows key+R to open Run window on your computer.
2. In Run window, type “gpedit.msc” and then hit Enter.
Local Group Policy Editor will be opened.
3. In Local Group Policy Editor window, on the left hand side, expand following headers-
User Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > Ctrl + Alt + Del Options
4. On the right hand side, double click on the “Remove Task Manager“.
6. In Remove Task Manager window, select “Not Configured“.
7. Now, click on “Apply” and then click on “OK” to save the change on your computer.
Close Local Group Policy Editor window.
Try to open Task Manager on your computer and you will be able to do it
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.