Is Outlook not working/ opening on your Windows 10 computer? Don’t worry there are some simple fixes to solve your issue. Sometimes corruption in default email clients creates this conundrum on your computer. You simply need to remove and re-register your account in Outlook and the problem will be solved.
Fix- Re-register Outlook client-
Follow these easy steps first to remove the Outlook account from your computer.
Process of removal of Outlook account-
In order to remove your Outlook as an email client follow these steps-
1. Press the Windows key and the ‘R‘ keys together.
2. To access the Control Panel window, type this command and then hit Enter.
3. When the Control Panel window appears, on the right-hand side, click on the drop-down beside ‘View by:‘.
4. Then you have to select the “Small icons” option.
5. Now, scroll down, find and then click on “Mail (Microsoft Outlook 2016) (32-bit)” to access the existing Email setup.
6. When the Mail Setup window appears, you need to click on “Show Profiles“.
7. Then, you need to select the “Outlook” profile
8. After that, click on “Remove” to ommit the account from your computer.
9. Finally, click on “Yes” to remove your profile.
Close Mail window.
10. Open Outlook on your computer.
11. When the Outlook window appears, it will be opened asking for your log-in credentials.
12. What you need to do is simply put your email address in ‘Email address‘ section
13. Then, click on “Connect” to setup email address profile.
14. Once you have done so, you will notice “Account successfully added” message has appered.
15. Then, click on “Done“.
The outlook window will be opened. All the emails of your account will be started to synced in Outlook. Outlook will be performing normally from now.
Your problem will be solved.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.