Onedrive is one of the most used application in Windows 10. Many Users are facing a problem in which thumbnails are not being shown in onedrive folder. You do not need to worry if you are also not being able to view thumbnails in onedrive folder on your pc, as the steps given above can easily fix your problem.
Fix 1 – Settings in onedrive app
1. Go to file explorer and click on view.
2. Make sure that one of the option from Extra large icons, large icons or medium icons is selected.
3. search file explorer options in windows search box.
4. click on view tab.
5. Make sure that Always shows icons never thumbnails is unchecked.
6. Now press windows key + r together to open run command box.
7. write sysdm.cpl in it and click OK.
8. Click on Advanced tab.
9. Click on settings.
10. Make sure Show thumbnails instead of icons option is checked.
Now, go on and open the folder. your thumbnails will be there for you.
Fix 2 – Using onedrive settings
1. Click on onedrive icon on the taskbar.
2. Click on three dots below more.
3. Click on settings.
4. Click on settings tab.
5. Now, make sure that file on demand option is unchecked.