Some users have reported an error while using Adobe Premier Pro with error message stating that : Could not find the shared documents directory. Here is an 100% working method to fix this Problem.
How to Fix “Could not find the shared documents directory” error
1. Search Windows Security in Windows 10 Taskbar Search.
2. Now, Open Windows Security by Clicking on the Icon.
3. Click on Virus & Threats Protection
4. Click on Manage Settings Under Virus & Threat protection Settings
5. Choose Manage Controlled Folder Access under Controlled folder Access.
6. Make Sure that Controlled Folder Access is Turned Off. If It is turned On, turn it off.
Hope it Helps.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.