While running a network diagnostics to solve a non-connectivity issue, troubleshooter may throw up “Computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource is not responding” error message. To solve this issue, follow these easy fixes on your computer.
Fix-1 Flush the DNS configuration
1.Press Windows Key+R to launch Run.
2. Type “cmd” in Run window and hit “Enter“.
2. Now, run the command given below in the command prompt window.
netsh int ip reset reset.log
3. To flush the DNS and re-register it again copy-paste these two commands in the Command Prompt window and then hit Enter.
ipconfig /flushdns ipconfig /registerdns
4. To release the IP configuration data, execute this command in the terminal.
Wait for a few minutes to complete the process.
Try to connect to the website, check the problem is still there or not.
Fix-2 Set the IPv4 settings to automatic-
Setting IPv4 settings to automatic will solve this issue.
1. Click on the Windows icon and type “Network connections“.
2. Then, you need to click on “View network connections” to access it.
4. You will see the list of adapters available.
5. To access the adapter properties, right-click on the network adapter you are facing trouble with and then click on “Properties“.
4. To access the IPv4 settings, you need to double click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)“.
5. At first, click on the radio button beside the option “Obtain an IP address automatically“.
6. Similarly, select the “Obtain DNS server address automatically” option.
7. Finally, click on “OK“.
Close Network Connections window.
Reboot your computer to save the changes on your computer.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.