Is the Appdata folder missing on your computer? In case if you can’t locate the Appdata folder, here are some very simple solutions to help you out. Try these various ways to access the Appdata folder on your computer –
Fix-1 Try to open Appdata folder from Run-
1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard with the R key.
2. Now, write “appdata” and click on “OK“.
The Appdata folder will be opened.
Fix-2 Open Roaming folder-
You can open the Roaming folder, which is a sub-directory under Appdata.
1. Open the Run window.
2. In the Run window, write this command and hit “Enter“.
The Roaming folder will be opened on your computer.
3. In the Roaming folder, on the address bar, click on “Appdata” so that you can go back to the header file.
You should be able to find the Appdata folder on your computer.
Fix-3 Manually open Appdata folder-
1. Open the File Explorer window on your computer.
2. Now, scroll down through the left side and double click on “Local Disk C:” to access it.
3. In Local Disk C: folder double click on “Users” to open it.
4. In Users folder, find out the folder with your username and then double click on it.
(Example– For this system, it is the “Sambit” folder.)
15. Now, on the menu-bar, click on “View“.
16. After that click on “Options“.
17. Go to the “View” tab.
18. Simply check the option “Show hidden files, folders, and drives“.
19. Now, click on “Apply” and OK” to save it.
You will see the hidden folders/ files on your computer.
20. Now, scroll down and find the ‘Appdata‘ folder. Double click on it to access it.
You will be able to access the Appdata folder on your computer.
Your problem will be solved.