Is your computer screen suddenly appearing to be yellowish ? Well, if it is, then there might be a problem with the Color Management profile your display is using. Simply setting the correct color management profile will solve this issue. To do it follow these steps-
How to fix yellowish screen problem in Windows 10
1. Press Windows key+I to open Settings window on your computer. In Settings window, click on “System“.
2. Now, on the left hand side of Settings window, click on “Display“.
3. On the right side of the same window, make sure that “Night light” is switched to “Off“.
4. Scroll down through the same window and then click on “Advanced display settings“.
5. In Advanced display settings window, click on “Display adapter properties“.
6. In Properties window, go to “Color Management” tab.
7. Click on “Color Management…“.
8. In Color Management window, check the option “Use my settings for this device“.
9. Now, click on “Add…” to add the color profile.
10. In Associate Color Profile window, select “sRGB IEC61966-2.1” and then click on “OK“.
11. In Color Management window, click on “Close“.
12. Coming back to the Properties window, click on “Apply” and then click on “OK” to save the changes on your computer.
Close Settings window.
Reboot your computer. Upon rebooting your computer screen should look clear just like before.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.