With Windows 11 being a hot topic, everyone wants to try and get a feel of Windows 11 OS. However, for some users, the underlying hardware is not compatible. A few others do not want to get into the hassle of installing Windows 11 on their system and some others are not willing to replace the stable version of Windows with the beta release that is prone to bugs.
In any case, if you want to get a feel of Windows 11 OS without actually having to install it on your system or a VM, then this article is for you. All you to have is a device connected to the internet. It can be your laptop or even your phone!
A GitHub user with a username blueedgetechno has come up with a web page, that replicates and emulates how Windows 11 OS works. Surprisingly, it took just 12 days to come up with this amazing webpage.
How to access this Web Page?
1. Click on this link, https://win11.blueedge.me/
2. Click on the screen and you can see the Sign-in screen
3. Click on the Password text box.
4. There is no need to enter anything, just press Enter.
5. That’s it and you are on the Home Page of Windows 11
6. Most of the features can be tested from this webpage. However, there are features that cannot be tried at the moment. For example,
- When you click on File Explorer, you see a window stating Coming soon.
- Nothing happens when you click on Settings
- Nothing happens when you double click on the Icons like Blue, File Explorer, Recycle Bin.
That’s All. We hope you liked this article. Stay tuned for more tips and tricks
Thank you for Reading
Anusha Pai is a Software Engineer having a long experience in IT industry and having a passion to write.