Are you unable to see the horizontal scroll bar on your Windows 10 computer? If it is then that will be a huge problem for you especially if you are preparing an excel sheet with plenty of parameters or documenting a large project in a word processor online. This problem has some easy fixes, just try them on your system and the problem will be solved in no time at all.
Fix-1 Press FN + F11 two times to reset scroll bar-
Pressing the “FN + F11” key twice from your keyboard will fix this issue for you.
1. Open the program where you are facing this trouble.
2. Press “FN+ F11” fey from your keyboard once to remove the toolbar.
Wait for a few seconds.
3. Then, again press the “FN+ F11” key to bring it back.
The horizontal scroll bar issue will be fixed.
Fix-2 Disable scroll bar automatic hiding-
Another solution to this problem is you can disable automatic hiding of the scroll bar on your computer.
1. To open the Settings window, press Windows key+I.
2. In the Settings window, click on “Ease of Access“.
3. In Ease of Access settings, on the left-hand side, click on “Display“.
4. On the right-hand side, toggle “Automatically hide scroll bars in Windows” to “Off“.
Close Settings window.
Now, check if works or not.
Your issue with the scroll bar will be fixed.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.