Qt5Core.dll is included in the C++ application development framework. This dll file is one of the many necessary dll files to run any application or game coded in C++ language or uses a framework which is based on C++. Now if you are facing this error message stating “Qt5Core.dll Is Missing Error in Windows 10” on your computer, then downloading and manually putting the dll file in the custom folders will solve this issue.
Follow these easy process to do so-
Fix- Download and copy-paste Qt5Core.dll file in particular folders-
You have to download Qt5Core.dll file on your computer and then you have to put it in the particular folder (varies based on 32-bit/ 64-bit architecture).
1. Press Windows key+R to launch Run window on your computer.
2. Now, in Run window, type “msinfo32” and hit Enter.
System Information window will be opened.
3. On the right hand side of System Information window, check the “System Type” (whether it is a x32-bit or x64- bit based PC).
Close System Information window.
4. Now, visit this link to download the dll file according to the system architecture of your computer.
5. Check the architecture and then click on “Download” to download the dll file on your computer.
After downloading the file, close browser window.
6. Go to the download location on your computer.
7. Extract the “qt5core.zip” file in a location of your choice.
7. Now, go to the location where you have extracted file.
8. Select “Qt5Core.dll” and then press Ctrl+C to copy it.
9. Now, according to your system architecture you have to paste the dll file in particular folders-
For 32-bit users, go to this location- C:\Windows\System32
For 64-bit users, go to this location- C:\Windows\SysWOW64
10. After going to the folder location, press ‘Ctrl+V‘ to paste the dll file.
Close File Explorer.
Reboot your computer to let the changes take effect.
After rebooting, check try to open the application/ game again on your computer.
The problem should be solved.
If you are using a 64-bit system and still if the problem is not solved, paste the dll file in “System32” folder-
1. Copy the Qt5Core.dll file following the way of step-8.
2. Now, press Windows key+E to open File Explorer window.
3. Navigate to this location-
4. Paste the dll file here.
Reboot your computer to save the changes.
Your problem should be solved.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.