Dolby Audio provides a unique sound experience by enhancing digital audio output. It enables the user to tweak the sound system to provide an experience which only one can witness at a theater. If you want to install Dolby Audio in your Windows 10 computer, simply follow this article to do so.
How to install Dolby Audio in Windows 10-
STEP-1 Install the Dolby Digital Plus AA driver
Follow these steps to download and install Dolby Audio in Windows 10.
1. Download “Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio“. Click on “Download“.
Close the browser window.
2. Now, go to the download location on your computer.
3. Extract the “Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio” to a location of your choice.
Close File Explorer window.
4.Press Windows Icon+I to open the Settings window.
5. Now, click on “Update and Security“.
6. Then, click on “Recovery“.
7. After that, under the “Advanced Startup” section, click on “Restart Now“.
8. After that, click on the “Troubleshoot” option.
9. To troubleshoot the issue, click on the “Troubleshoot“.
10. Then click on the “Advanced options“.
11. You can access the “Startup Settings“.
12. To restart your computer in safe mode, click on “Restart”
13. Press “4” to ‘Enable Safe Mode‘.
14. Press Windows key+X and then click on “Device Manager“.
15. You need to click on “Sound, video and game controllers“.
16. Now, right-click on “Realtek(R) Audio” and then click on “Update driver“.
17. Simply click on “Browse my computer for driver software“.
18. In the next window, click on “Let me pick from a list of available drivers“.
19. Now, click on “Have Disk“.
20. After that, click on “Browse“.
21. In Locate File window, click on “Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio“.
22. Choose the folder according to the CPU architecture.
23. Now, double click on “64 bit“.
24. Now, double click on the “Drivers” folder to access it.
25. Then, select the “Digital Plus AA“.
26. Now, click on “Open“.
27. Click on “OK“.
28. Now, select “Dolby Digital Plus Advance Audio“.
29. Then, click on “Next“.
30. If there is any warning message, click on “Yes“.
You will need to restart your computer to complete the update process.
STEP-2 Install the setup file for Dolby Digital Plus AA-
After rebooting your computer, follow these steps to install the Dolby Digital Advanced Audio on your computer.
1. Again, go to the location where you have extracted the zip file for the first time.
2. Double click on the “Dolby Digital Plus Advanced Audio” folder to access it.
3. Now, double click on “64 bit“.
4. In 64 bit folder, double click on “Setup” folder.
5. Next, double click on “DolbyDigitalPlusAAx64” to run the setup on your computer.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Dolby Digital Plus on your computer.
7. Upon completion, click on “Finish” to finish the installation process.
You have installed the Dolby Digital Advanced Audio on your computer. Check it out by playing any music or video.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.