How To View The Current CPU Usage As A Screen Overlay In Your Android Device:- Have you ever wanted to view the current CPU usage of your Android device as a screen overlay? This can be made possible by making a simple change in the Developer Options settings. Follow the steps below to achieve the same.
Note:- Different phones have different UI(User Interface). So the settings could be a bit different in your device. Always go with the best matching option.
- Launch the Settings app by clicking on its icon.
- If you are already a developer and can view the Developer Options under the Settings, then you can skip this step and go straight to step 4. Else scroll all the way down and find the section Device. Under the Device section, click on the option named About Phone.
- Tap continuosly on the option Build Number 3-4 times to be a developer. Now under Settings, you will be able to see a new option named Developer Options.
- As next, click on the Developer Options option to view its settings.
- Here you have to find a toggle button option by the name Show CPU usage.
- Turn on the toggle button corresponding to the option Show CPU usage. Now in the right top corner of the screen, you will be able to see the current CPU usage of your Android device as a screen overlay. Even if you navigate to some other page, you will still be able to view this overlay. You can turn off the toggle button corresponding to the option Show CPU usage to get rid of this screen overlay.
Try out the steps today itself to view the current CPU usage of your Android device as a screen overlay. Thank you for reading. If you have any doubts, please feel free to leave comments under the comments section, we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
2 thoughts on “How to put android cpu usage monitor on screen in your phone”
Hi TechieWriter, What do each of the numbers mean? Mine are showing very similar to the ones in your pic but I don’t know what they mean or should show. Guidance appreciated thanks, David
Why are you writing such nonsense in year 2020? The option is removed in Android 10. Now anything can run on your phone without you ever knowing.
Comments are closed.