Did you notice your computer heating up while playing games or browsing, or generating that annoying fluttering sound? That’s pretty common due to the fan speed, which needs to be adjusted to keep your computer cool as it works hard.
You can either change the fan speed manually (a tedious process) or use dedicated software for the same. The manual process makes things a bit difficult as it requires you to add a physical fan controller with dials to your computer. You need to turn the dials based on the fan speed you want to set.
Therefore, it’s a better idea to use a dedicated fan speed control software to intensify the fans when the system heats up. It then automatically shuts them down when the system is back to normal.
Here are some of the best software for Windows to help you adjust the PC fan speed.
This is among the most suitable tools for Windows to help improve and manage its performance. It comes with a bundle of powerful and user-friendly tools.
- It allows you to fix a base limit for the processor performance and for extra RAM.
- It provides an overclocking tool to increase its clocking speed and performance.
- It offers tools for improving CPU and memory performance.
- Controls the speed of the fan to cool down the CPU as well as the Northbridge chips duo.
Moreover, it also monitors the computer’s condition to check the system performance.
This is a well-known hardware diagnostic tool that evaluates and monitors the PC sensors and displays all the results in the primary window. It shows the details like the voltage, clock speed, fan speed, temperature, etc.
- Easy to use and trusted software for monitoring PC performance.
- The extended tree view helps you to monitor each guideline, such as the CPU core temperatures and the temperature of the hard drive.
- It can include analyzed values to the system tray.
- It allows you to effortlessly connect to a certain IP address or another network.
- Sports an easy to use interface that automatically generates graphs for each live session.
Among its other major features are, tracks the computer parts that have matching sensors, has the ability to read sensors for the latest CPU cores and uses minimum resources.