Given that we cannot spend a day without the internet these days, keeping your data secure should be top in your priority list. From your banking details to an email account or any other private data, you are managing passwords on a daily basis. However, for enhanced security, you tend to create different and tricky passwords for various accounts. Unless you have created extremely easy and predictive passwords.
While the latter is highly risky for your sensitive data, creating tricky passwords for different accounts can also be difficult to remember. Most of us tend to forget the passwords and then keep changing it every other day. To avoid this confusion and to better manage passwords, there are plenty of passwords managers available these days. Best of all, the main purpose of these tools is to keep your account completely secure from hackers and unauthorized users.
To help you stay on top of cybersecurity, we have created a master list of some of the best password managers. Take a look.
If you want someone to do the job of remembering your passwords, look nowhere, as this software does it for you. It’s basically a navigator for all your passwords.
- Sets up only one password for all accounts making it easier for you.
- Automatically stores, password protects, and backups all your passwords and login details.
- It allows you to transfer your data across all devices, browsers, and systems.
- Securely saves more login details and keeps your master password restricted to you.
Saving usernames and passwords for all online accounts, automatic filling up of web logins, organizing everything in a searchable repository, an option for fast checkout when shopping online, or generating secure passwords are some of its other major features.
Price: Free version available; Plans start from $3/month/user.
Remembering passwords is no more a cumbersome task when you have this app at your service. It allows you to store your passwords that in turn helps you to sign you into websites in just a click.
- It helps you to generate robust and special passwords for all your online accounts.
- Auto-populates the username and passwords while logging in to apps and websites.
- It allows you to access your details across all mobile devices and systems.
Among its other significant features is an option to share passwords safely with all your acquaintances you want to offer access, and the option to access using Fingerprint Unlock.
Price: Free trial available; plans start from $3.99/user/month.
This is yet another password management app that helps you remember the most difficult passwords related to your personal and payment details. Whether you want to checkout smoothly (without the need to remember passwords) after completing an online shopping, access financial data on your bank website, or quickly login to Facebook, this app is simply what you need.
- It helps you to store your passwords, personal and payment details, and then automatically fills up the online forms.
- Sports an integrated password generator that helps you create special and intricate passwords in a single click.
- Protects your private data and allows you to easily access Secure Notes.
Provides complete online security by keeping a watch on dark web activities, runs a scan for disclosed or stolen data and sends alerts on the spot, offers complete details of your online security via identity dashboard, allows you to share details with preferred acquaintances, and more.
Price: Free version available; Premium version priced at $3.33/month.
This one’s among the most popular password managers out there. It allows you to carry your passwords along and helps you to access your passwords (stored in Mozilla Firefox) securely from any location.
- Keeps you protected with 256-bit encryption when syncing.
- It allows you to access your passwords in a secure manner using the Face recognition or Touch method.
Best of all, it ensures that it maintains the total privacy of your sensitive data and never sells them to a third-party.
If you are looking for a safe and intelligent password manager that’s also easy to use, there could be no better option than this app. It allows you to safely manage your passwords and browse through your frequently visited websites smoothly.
- Stores all your usernames and passwords in an encrypted repository and share them with all your devices.
- Equipped with an integrated password generator that helps you generate safe and exclusive passwords for all accounts.
- It allows you to save your addresses and all debit/credit card or bank account information to help you fill out online forms faster during a shopping checkout.
- Keeps your vault safely locked with a secure PIN which allows you to access your vaults even faster.
Moreover, it also allows you to note down important details related to passport, etc. to help you get access to it quickly when required, and even protects your data from phishing and harmful sites.
Remembering and typing your passwords is a thing of past now with this app at your disposal. It sets up a master password for all your accounts making it easier for you to remember. Best of all, the login is in bookmark-style, helping you to sign in automatically into your frequently visited websites in just a single click.
- Logs you in quickly to your online accounts in just a single click.
- Stores your new passwords by-default as you sign in to your web accounts.
- It allows you to easily manage logins with multiple-stage logins using the “matching logins’ function.
- Option to view your sign-ins, bookmarks, etc. and even edit them.
Moreover, you can sync your app data across mobile devices and computers, and also keeps the data saved in your app secure in the app account.
Price: Free version available; Contact vendor for business account pricing.
Those looking for complete security from cyber threats and password theft, this software serves best. It’s one of the leading password managers in the category that keeps you, your business’s, and also your family’s passwords protected from hackers and unauthorized access.
- It allows you to store unlimited passwords and generates strong and special passwords.
- Automatically fills up online forms or web accounts while signing in.
- It helps you to keep a watch on your passwords by constantly monitoring the Dark Web for any data breaches.
- It allows you to share passwords or documents safely with the people you trust.
Keeps your passwords and docs organized into different folders, lets you log in using fingerprints, offers a safe and private vault for every user, and more.
Price: Free version available; Plans start from $2.49/user/month.
This app offers one of the convenient and secure ways to manage passwords for all. Whether it’s a single person, a team, or an entire organization, it helps them save their passwords and personal details, share them with their trusted people, and transfer confidential data across devices.
- Protects your web accounts from password thefts and security breaches.
- It helps you to create stronger passwords for every account, allows you to save them, and offer access to them.
- Saves all your login details in an encrypted repository that connects with all of your systems and devices.
Offers access exclusively to you for the login details, and encrypts your data with AES-256 bit.
Price: Free version available; Plans start from $1/month/5 users.
One of the most popular password management apps of its times, this app helps you to organize your passwords in a secure manner. It allows you to save all your passwords in a single place and it locks them with a single master password.
- Encrypts your data with AES and Twofish, that are among the best and highly safe form of encryption systems.
- Option to remotely sync your database containing the encrypted passwords on your smartphone.
- Sports an easy to use interface offering drag-and-drop function.
Best of all, it automatically enters your login credentials to the respective accounts and when you try to sign in.
Price: Free and open source.
If you want to access your accounts in a secure manner with an online repository assigned to you to store your credit/debit cards, passport details, etc., then this can be a great solution for you.
- Stores all your personal and payment data in a single place.
- Automatically fills up your login details.
- It allows you to sync your data and passwords across all mobile devices and computers.
- Option to access your repository using a master key/password.
- Doesn’t share any of your data with third-parties.
Moreover, it generates strong and special passwords for new accounts and monitors all your passwords and alerts you for duplicate passwords.
Price: Free version available; pricing starts from $14.08.
It’s basically a safe vault that saves and locks all your login details of web accounts at a single place with just one master password. From your credit card details or passport data to bank account info, it streamlines your online existence.
- Monitors your passwords and removes any weak ones, or the outdated ones.
- It offers various repositories for saving and organizing individual data.
- Allows access to your data using your fingerprints or facial recognition.
- Option to insert your details perfectly using the pre-set templates.
Moreover, it does not remember any of your data, encrypts your data with AES-256-bit, automatically saves your data on your device or sync through the cloud, and does not sell your data to third parties.
Price: Free version available for desktop; Plans start from $0.49/month.
It offers one of the most convenient and secure ways to access your online accounts. It saves all your passwords in one place and allows you to log in to your regularly visited apps and websites without remembering all the passwords.
- It allows you to sign using fingerprints or face on all your devices.
- Automatically saves your passwords whenever you access any website or app, and fills up the login credentials later when you try to access the web accounts again.
- Protects your passwords with AES-256-bit encryption, which is among the strongest encryption system.
- Keeps your password visible only to you and offers access to no one, including itself.
It offers multiple steps of verification where you will have to authenticate a minimum of two factors before you are allowed to sign in. Moreover, you are also allowed to more layers of security for stronger protection.
As if we have no less to remember that now we have to remember a whole lot of passwords. But, if you are serious about your online security and do not want the stress to remember, it’s better to get an app like this. It does the remembering job for you by storing all your challenging tough login credentials, fills up online forms automatically, and creates robust passwords offering complete cybersecurity.
- Follows advanced security habits while sticking to the industry rules and keeps your data safe always.
- It saves the passwords whenever you are unlocking a website and auto-fills the fields next time when you log in again.
- Creates strong and exclusive passwords for new accounts keeping them safe from prying eyes.
Option to sync your stored passwords on all of your mobile devices and computers, or securing the saved data with zero-knowledge architecture, are among its other major features.
Price: Pricing starts from $2.49/month for 2 years plan.
Forget typing passwords, when you have such an app at your service that allows you to login using PhotoLogin technology. Using this technology, you can sign in to any website without any need to type the password or using your face.
- PhotoLogin allows you to click an instant photo of each moment in time and so, your verification step can change in a matter of seconds.
- The built-in password generator helps create strong and unique passwords.
- It allows you to log in to your apps or websites in just one click.
From monitoring your online protection on Security Scorecard for the performance to the facility to be used on all types of devices, this app offers a highly secured experience.
Price: Free version available; Pricing starts from $1/month.
A trusted password manager should not just keep your accounts secured from illegal access, but it should also offer maximum convenience. For instance, it should offer a single master password for all accounts, are available as apps or web extensions, repairs hacked passwords or offers the option to deactivate form filling. Having said that, despite a powerful password manager, you must also create strong passwords on your end, and be used to removing your online presence for double security. There’s no better alternative to being self-cautious. So, choose your password manager wisely while you stay alert at all times.