While attempting to print something from their printer, some users have reported printer configuration problem with error code 0x8007007e with message given below :-
Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e
Lets fix this problem with a working solution
Fix – Using printconfig.dll file
1. Press Windows key + R together to open run
2. Type spool in it and click OK.
3. Go to Drivers
4. Search printconfig.dll .
5. Copy the file.
6. Now, go back to drivers folder.
7. Now, browse to Drivers/X86/3
8. Paste printconfig.dll here.
Now, Try printing again. You will face no problem at all.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.