Now, why would one want to do that, when everything is just fine till now. May be for a change Or May be your mouse is giving you trouble and you are lazy enough to buy one. Whatever may be the case, here is a refreshing way to use Facebook.
How to use Facebook Without a Mouse
- First Log into facebook.
- Now, Just Press J and it will scroll you down by One story at a time.
- For going up, use k.
- So pressing j will scroll you down news feed and pressing k will take you up, story by story.
- The stories are highlighted by a thin blue line covering it.
- Now Coming to next tip.
- Q : What if you want to like the story ?
- Simple! Press l And the selected post will get liked by you instantly.
- Q : What if you want to share the story ?
- Just press s and the three options will emerge. Press s again to scroll through those option. Press s for the desired option for the final time.
Interestingly, this j and l even works on albums.
Pressing j will take you to the next photo and k will take you back to the previous Photo.
Want To please a Boring friend who post even his Fart on Facebook …
Just open his recently uploaded 999 pics which you don’t want to analyze.
Start pressing J and L
And the post will be getting liked by you as you browse forward through photos.
You can increase your Good Karma by liking your like devoid Boring friend.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.