in this article I am going to show you how to screen mirror your Windows 10 PC with a smart TV. now let’s say you have a laptop that Windows 10 operating system in it let’s connected to a smart TV.before doing screen mirroring between smart TV and laptop make sure that both are connected to the same WiFi network
- First of all click on your remote to go to screen mirror menu in your smart tv and select it.
- Now, click on Windows key in your windows 10 PC.
- Now, click on settings.
- Once the setting control panel opens up click on devices.
- now in the left panel click on connected devices.
- finally click on add device.
- now list of devices connected to the same WiFi network will be available.
- click on the device name of your TV from the list.
- normally it will be the model name of the smart TV.choose it to connect to the PC.
- All done. Your laptop screen will start showing in your smart tv.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.