While using a PS4 if you are not able to connect it, it becomes really annoying and troublesome for Gamers on PS4. Many users face this problem and there may be more than one reason for it. But, here are three straight forward solution to this Connection Problem.
Table of Contents
Fix 1 – Try Resetting PS4
1. Turn off the your PlayStation 4 by Pressing and Holding PS Button for about 10 Seconds.
2. Locate the small hole at the back of the DualShock 4 near L2 shoulder button.
3. Just use a Pin or a thing similar to this which can easily get inserted into this tiny hole (The reset Button is placed inside this Tiny Hole) .
4. Just insert the Pin inside the hole and push the reset button and hold it for few seconds to reset PS4 controller.
Fix 2 – Restart PS4 Controller
1. Press the PS Button and hold it for few seconds until you hear the second beep sound.
2. Remove the power cable from the PS4 controller.
3. Wait for 2 Minutes.
4. Connect it back via Power Cable.
5. Start the PS4 Controller by holding the PS button for few seconds again.
Fix 3 – Use a USB Cable
If the above two methods don’t work for you, then you should use an USB Cable. You should keep trying different USB cables and see for the USB cable which works and charges the PS4.
Fix 4 -Register Device
- Just Go to settings > devices > Bluetooth devices
- Press and Hold PS button and share button together on PS4 controller. Just wait for the controller to blink and bump into pairing mode
- Plug your controller in ps4 usb
- Select the new device that shows up
- Select register new device.
Saurav is associated with IT industry and computers for more than a decade and is writing on The Geek Page on topics revolving on windows 10 and softwares.