Edge has received a new complete makeover by Microsft in May Update 2020 and since then some Windows 10 users are complaining about an issue in the forum. According to these users, some webpages are not opening and showing an error message “This page is having a problem“. If you are seeing this kind of error message on your computer, follow these easy fixes to work out the problem.
1. Try to access the same webpage from another browser (Like- Chrome, Opera, etc)
2. Temporarily disable your antivirus and check if you open the page.
If you can access the webpage from any other browser then follow these fixes to solve the issue with Edge-
Fix-1 Modify registry-
Creating a new key in the Edge header will fix the issue.
1. You need to type this code in the search box.
2. Simply, click on the “Registry Editor“.
3. Once the Registry Editor window opens up, go here-
4. On the left-hand side, right-click on the “Microsoft” key.
5. Now, click on “New>” and then again click on “Key“.
6. Name the new key as “Edge“.
7. Now, on the right-hand side of the window, right-click on space and then click on “New>” and then click on “DWORD (32-bit) Value“.
8. Name this key as “RendererCodeIntegrityEnabled“.
9. Now, double click on “RendererCodeIntegrityEnabled” D-WORD value.
10. Set the ‘Value data:‘ to “0“.
11. Now, click on “OK“.
Close Registry Editor window.
Reboot your computer. After rebooting your computer, try to access the same webpage using Edge.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.