Many users are reporting that when they are trying to Open GeForce Experience, they get an Error saying:
Something Went Wrong. Try Rebooting Your PC and then launch GeForce Experience.ERROR CODE: 0x0001
Here is a simple and easy method to fix this.
Fix 1 – Using Service manager
1. Search Services.msc in Windows 10 taskbar search.
2. Now, Click on Sevices icon to open service manager
3. Once the service manager Windows Opens Up, Locate Nvidia Telemetry Container
4. Choose Log On Tab.
5. Now, Choose Local System Account radio button.
6. Check the box saying Allow Services to Interact with Desktop.
7. Click on Apply.
8. Similarly , Go to These services and Repeat the Procedures Given above and Make sure that in the “log on” tab , all of the sessions changes to local system account. ( Just Repeat the procedure Given Above)
- Nvidia Display container
- Nvidia Local system container
- Nvidia Network Service Container
9. Now, Go to Nvidia Display Container LS, Right Click on it and Choose Properties.
10. Set the Startup Type to Manual.
Just Close the service manager window and Try Again. Your Problem will get Fixed 100%.
If it does not work Try Method 2.
Fix 2 – Restarting Nvidia Process
1. Press Shift + Ctrl + Esc Together at same time to Open Task Manager.
2. Now, Right Click on each Nvidia processes to Kill every task one by one.
3. Now, Right-click on your GeForce Experience and click Run as administrator.
14 thoughts on “Fix GeForce Experience Error ERROR CODE: 0x0001 on Windows 10”
Method 1 fixed my error. THANKS.
Thank you Christopher. Worked perfectly.
tnx! Fix 1 and then Fix 2
Your fix 1 worked great, thank you
Thank you so much. I’ve been looking for a solution the whole day. all I had to do was change Display LS to manual and run experience.exe with administrator.
I cant end the tasks, there are so many and i have the feeling there popping more and more. omg
I was getting the 0x0003 error and fix # 1 worked like a charm.
respect and thank you
I was getting the 0x0003 error and fix # 1 worked like a charm. Thank you Christopher!
hi my problem “0x0001 error” was fixed ty for the guide
todo perfecto gracias
tnx! Fix 1 worked for me!
i did everything and the problem was fixed, thanks for sharing this guide
Same here, same error as before
I just tried this and it did nothing for me, I’m still getting the same error code as before.
Comments are closed.