After putting your computer to sleep you may notice that the display port is not working as there is an absence of signal. If you are facing this issue, don’t worry. You can solve this fix easily. This problem is usually associated with the PSU unit on your computer.
How to fix Display Port no signal issue
Follow these steps minutely to solve the issue on your computer.
1. You have to switch off your computer.
2. Then, unplug all the cables from the power source.
3. After that, you need to turn off the power supply also.
4. Don’t forget to turn off your monitor. Next, unplug it from your computer.
5. Wait for a full minute.
6. Then, plug in the monitor again. Switch the monitor ON.
7. Plug in the PC or switch on your Power Supply Unit.
8. Now, switch ON your PC.
Your display port will start to work again.
1. Some users have fixed the issue just by pressing the Windows key+P. This will switch the display to your system.
2. If the above-mentioned steps didn’t fix the issue, consider checking the monitor with another machine. Check the monitor is working at all.
3. If the monitor is working then the problem is with either the connecting cable or the port you are connecting to. Change to HDMI if you are using a VGA connection or vice-versa. Consider trying out a new cable for the connection.
Hope this has fixed your issue.
Sambit is a Mechanical Engineer By qualification who loves to write about Windows 10 and solutions to weirdest possible problems.