You think of it and there’s a software for each purpose these days. Yes, there’s a software for T-shirt designing as well. Whether you want to gift someone a personalized T-shirt or expand your wardrobe, a T-shirt designing software can help you bring your ideas into reality.
There are in fact, abundant such software available these days, Hence, it can get overwhelming to choose the right software offering great results. From focusing on different designing aspects to offering printing options, these programs offer varying features.
To help you finalize the right tools suited to your needs, we have shortlisted some of the best T-shirt design software of 2019.
Although Adobe Illustrator is an out and out vector graphics editing software, it can also be used to design t-shirts. To design a t-shirt, you would need to download the Adobe Creative Cloud mobile app.
- Offers practice files to starts designing with the new Illustrator CC version.
- Helps you to draw basic shapes using the built-in tools.
- Option to create new shapes by joining the paths.
- Allows you to resize shapes, create duplicates, and even position them.
You can finish the design using by adding bold headlines, adjusting colors, and by customizing the shapes.
Price: Free trial available; upgrade priced at $20.10.
Photoshop is the preferred choice for any creative project that includes, photo editing, animation, digital painting, and more.
- Offers a range of professional photography tools for regular edits or complete image conversion on all desktops and iPads.
- Equips you with endless masks and layers, paintbrushes, and more.
- Work gets automatically saved in cloud irrespective of your location.
- Empowers you to work conveniently on your iPad.
- Option to design with object selection tool and rest is completed by Adobe Sensei.
- Ability to add control points at any position or split image using customizable grid.
Easy document settings change, access to all varieties of layer settings, easy presets, improved arrangement, or higher responsiveness are among its other major features.
Price: Free trial available; upgrade available at $20.10.
Placeit makes it super-smooth for you to design your custom T-shirts using its large database of smart templates. It allows you to create logos, videos, designs, and mock-ups in matter of seconds.
- Equipped with top-class branding and marketing tools that allows all individuals and companies to develop splendid visual effects for their brands.
- Allows you to easily create intricate designs.
- Offers a wide collection of assets meeting all your requirements.
- Facility to edit logos, videos, design templates, and mockups in a couple of clicks.
Moreover, to use this software, you do not to be skilled in designing. Offers a wide range of logos, specially designed templates, and the option to create and edit interesting videos straight from the browser.
Price: Pricing starts from $14.95/month.
Creating and selling your own designed products online becomes a piece of cake with Printful. This print-on-demand drop and order fulfillment services helps your designs get printed and shipped as per your demand, and under your brand name.
- It allows you to design, print, ship and sell in easy steps.
- Lets you store your stocks in their warehouse, and the orders are fulfilled by Printful.
- From Shopify or Wix.com to Squarespace and more, it integrates with a wide range of e-commerce platforms.
- It ships from five fulfillment centers.
- Allows you to place unlimited orders and are automatically imported in the software for shipment.
The software prints and ships all orders from your brand featuring your own labels, pack-ins, and other branding choices.
Price: Pricing starts from $7/product based on customization and specifications.
Those looking for a free and open-source graphics editor, can find help with GIMP. This cross-platform image editor is perfect for graphic designers, scientists, illustrators, and even photographers.