How To Find Out Your Own Phone Number In Android:- There could have been moments in your life when someone asks you for your phone number and you go like “Oh wait, I know it. Just give me a second to recollect!!”. Yeah, you most probably won’t recollect. Don’t worry, half the world’s population is already there in the club. The only way would be to ask them for their number and giving them a missed call. Oh wait, what if there is some other way? Well, there is no what ifs. There is a way! Read on, to learn how to find out your own Android mobile number with a very few number of steps.
Note : Different phones have different User Interfaces (UIs). Thus the options might not be the exact ones in your phone as shown in the screenshots. Always find the best matching option to go ahead.
- First of all, launch the Settings app by clicking on its icon.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings and click on the About Phone option.
- Under the About Phone settings, you have to look for an entry named Device Info or Status. If you can’t find the exact option, find the one that is similar and click on it. In my phone, it is Status option.
- As next, look for an option that says something about the SIM card. For example, SIM card status as shown in the following screenshot.
- If your phone is dual SIM, select the SIM and examine the entries. One of the entries would have what you are looking for; yes your phone number, of course!
Hope you found the article useful. Check out whether the trick works out for you or not today itself. If you have any doubts regarding any of the steps, please feel free to leave comments, we would be happy to help. Stay tuned for more tricks, tips, and hacks.
Someone who is in love with writing and technical tricks & tips.