Most people in life have to spend years relearning the exact same lessons that the previous generation have already learned
55 Best Life Lesson Quotes i have heard during 30 years of my life
- You become average of the five people you spend most of your time with.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- The best is yet to come.
- “If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy…Truth is, everyone is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” – Bob Marley
- Follow your gut, you’ll thank yourself later.
- People don’t get what they deserve. They just get what they get. There’s nothing any of us can do about it.
- One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.
- Inspiration is perishable – Act on a idea or an impulse today while you’re excited, or you will likely lose motivation tomorrow.
- Never Forget, The world is Yours. Terms and Conditions Apply.
- Achievement is worthless. Experience is invaluable.
- Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- Holding a grudge is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
- Relationships are overrated and sometimes being single can be the best thing for you.
- Stop being in the Rat Race and start living your life.
- Always Hope, Never Expect
- Never be absolutely sure that you’re right.
- Do not spend life finding mistakes in everything. Remember, Everything is PERFECT in its own IMPERFECT ways.
- Life will hit you hard in the face, wait for you to get back up just so it can kick you in the stomach. But getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.
- Heaven and hell exist here and now, within your own mind.
- Happiness lies in your curiosity.
- Do one thing at a time.
- Get uncomfortable
- People are not good or bad. They are similar or different.
- Do not decide on something without trying it out.
- There is no ultimate meaning in life. There is no ULTIMATE point to life. The universe doesn’t care how we live, and will forget us forever once we’re gone.
- Our ultimate goal in life should be to make an impact.
- Only YOU and No one Else will know if you have found your Ultimate Goal in Life
- “I don’t understand how anyone can be depressed when there are so many places to travel, so many people to meet, and so much wine to drink” – Unknown
- If it works, do it again!
- Wait. Breathe. Not everything requires an immediate response.
- Do what you can, not what you can’t. (Better to do something small than to be frozen in inaction)
- “There is an expiry date on blaming your parents for steering you in the wrong direction; the moment you are old enough to take the wheel, responsibility lies with you.” ― J.K. Rowling.
- Experience is nickname of failure
- The most difficult thing in life is to accept the fact that“YOU MADE A MISTAKE”
- What you own is not who you are.
- It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default. – J K Rowling
- To achieve the impossible, you only need to change your Perspective
- Talent will win eventually is the greatest possible myth. Nothing is more common than talented unsuccessful people all around. The only thing that eventually wins is making right choices in life.
- You can know the name of a bird in all languages of the world, but when your’re finished, you’ll know absolutely nothing whatever about the bird. So let’s look at the bird and see what it’s doing – that’s what counts. I learned very early the difference between knowing the name of something and knowing something”
– Richard P. Feynman
- Sky is not the limit, The mind is.
- I can is 100 times more important than IQ
- The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can’t achieve it.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.
- Be humble in intelligence because capacity does not mean execution or result, it just means potential.
- Often the same people who warn against tattoos, because “they’re difficult to reverse and might lead to regret”, are quite enthusiastic in their recommendation of marriage.
- What you can do in this world is a matter of no consequence. The question is, what can you make people believe that you have done.
- Sometimes the Questions are complicated and the Answers are Simple.
- Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75
- Don’t be sad because of people, they will all die.
- The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.- Helen Keller
- When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon